Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bandigruha

4 walls… a mattress…a commode in the corner… the foul smell of urine… My urine…My commode… My mattress… My walls…
I long for a glance… One look at the mountains… Or maybe even the seas… Or the streets… Maybe… Just maybe…
Don’t they realize I would be satisfied with just one glance… a momentary stare… Ah… It was my momentary lapse of reason that brought me here…
But I am not scared… I am not sorry… I feel no remorse… I feel no pain… But then again I don’t think I feel anything at all… Ever since that fateful day…
The push… The journey… The handcuffs… The arrest… The blood… The stomach… The knife… The woman… The man… The sex…
Maybe the realization hasn’t dawned… Maybe it will… If I get a glance… And then I might weep…
The hole in the wall… The crawl through sewage… The smell… The urine of others… The escape… The rising of the hand… The dream… Shawshank Redemption…
But that is only for the movies… I am still here… Its hell inside… I’m held inside… By locks…

No comments:

Post a Comment