Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For your eyes only

I am sure every guy harbors the dream of walking down a crowded street wearing aviators. You can be assured of a few stares and a whole lot of glances. Ask a man and you can be sure that a pair of aviators is on his wish list.
The trend today is to wear sunglasses that are 3 or 4 times the size of your eyes. Are we getting so ugly today that we have to cover our entire face? Jokes apart you have to move with the times. I admit I too have a pair of those oversized, overpriced glasses.
I wonder if a lot of people have seen the picture of General Macarthur wearing aviators during WW2. It you haven’t I suggest you do so. That photo was a pioneering moment in the use of sunglasses.
The fact that sunglasses have become an essential part of every person’s repertoire cannot be argued. The summer season is upon us. Time to pick up a pair…

No comments:

Post a Comment