Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow!

Victoria’s Secret is a man’s best friend! Actually it is a desperate man's best friend. Boy! I just got off the website and I am still mesmerized. I do apologize if this blog is not up to the mark. But to be fair you should blame Tyra Banks for that.
Seeing all those models in bikinis made me think. It is truly amazing as to what one can do with such little material. But enough said about models and bikinis. I am writing this blog to give kudos to Hugh Hefner and Roy Raymond. These guys were truly ingenious. Did you know that Roy Raymond started Victoria's Secret because he was too embarrassed to buy lingerie for his wife at a public store. There are umpteen criticisms towards them but I am sure that none of those so called critics could dream of having a brainwave so as to create institutions like Playboy and Victoria’s Secret. Yes I said ‘institutions'. From each and every man (and some women) across the globe, I salute you guys. I have said what I had to say in this blog. Now back to playboy.com…

No comments:

Post a Comment